Fairytale
'cause I don't care for your fairytales
You're so worried about the maiden though you know
She's only waiting on the next best thing
Snow White is doing dishes again cause
What else can you do
With seven itty-bitty men?
Sends them to bed and calls up a friend
Says will you meet me at midnight?
The tall blonde lets out a cry of despair says
Would have cut it myself if I knew men could climb hair
I'll have to find another tower somewhere and keep away from the windows
|
|
|
|
Tuesday, August 30, 2005,
SUPERSTARS.
he put his arms around jerlyn and i!!!!!screams.SEBASTIAN! WEI QIANG! ZI WEN!from project superstar!!omgg.right.went to suntec yesterday..had dinner at pastamania..and biana spotted sebastian!and so..we took a photo with him..and another superstar; zi wen!they are frenly ppl.they are nice ppl.((:so excitingg.right?left.if it`s junyang or kelly or sin huey;i can just die.anyways.special thanks to cavin who helped us snap!((:thankyou! beautiful.ogle.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Meow
---
I like modeling for fun.
And I sing.
nanawongz @ twitter
hersweetnothings @ tumblr
| | | | |